Monday, October 18

Little bit of this and a little bit of that.

I have been working on random projects for the last few days. I hate that. I can never commit just one project. I really need to learn how to do that. I think that I like to start something right away is because I am afraid I will forget about wanting to do it if I just leave it.
I got the heel turned on my fluted banister sock (I think that I said that the other day, but there is a picture of it now.) I am not too happy with the way my scanner depicts things. It makes this sock look like a nasty orange and yellow blob. It actually is quite pretty in person. I have also been working on a secret project for Jessica's birthday. You know the old saying, make sure you have enough yarn before you start a project. Well, I have learned that with some patterns (as in the one that I am doing) you need to make sure you have at least 3 times what they are saying that you need. Well, I bought some yarn and realized that it wasn't enough, I then went back to the store and they were out of the dye lot. I grabbed two more skeins and figured what the heck. I haven't started on one of the skeins with the new dye lot. I am kind of nervous that I will have a big dividing line of the dye lots. Oh well, if that happens I can always rip it out.

I am trying to get in as much knitting as possible as I start work pretty soon and I think that I might not be interested in knitting for the next few weeks.

No comments: