Friday, October 8

Christmas is coming and I gotta get faster.

I finished the second piece of my satchel and started on the third pice. I have about 2 inches done but I swear that this thing is never going to be finished. I can't to get finished with the knitting, because I love to seam things togther. I am pretty good at the mattress seam and like to do it. Not too shabby with the three needle bind off either. I got some yarn today for Amber's scarf but I am not too sure about it. I knit up a sample and I wasn't too impressed with it. maybe I will do more black and less fur. I have to knit up the scarves on bigger needles as I know that I won't have that much time to do it later on. Speaking of which....

I have two interviews for next week at two really awesome salons, so I guess it was a good thing that I passed on the other position. For one of the interviews we are meeting at Mama Java's, mmmmm.

Well, I am off to work on my satchel again. I am starting to really dislike this thing...

1 comment:

illanna said...

Can you post pictures of your satchel in progress? I am really intrigued by it!