Friday, October 29

let's give em something to talk about...

So, last night Amy and I tried to talk things out. It didn't go so well. We are both really emotional people but we deal with it such extremely different ways. Amy keeps everything bottled up nice and neat and I just spew out my emotions all the time. How frustrating. So, all day long today I was thinking about what I am going to do next. I came home today and we talked a little bit more. We are going to give it one more try... I don't know how well this will work but I think that we both know that this is the last shot at making a go of it.

I thought that I would finally post pictures of Matthew as I seem to talk an awful lot about him. These pictures were taken a few weeks ago. Hard to believe he is only 17 month old, huh?

I haven't gotten much knitting done. When I was at the part time job I had some time to browse through a magazine and there was a cute little pattern for a knit hat. I copied it down but I changed it to better suit my needs. So, when I get it fully completed I will pass on my version of the pattern.

just a little thanks for those who emailed me about this thing with Amy. It is so nice to know that I have so many friends to lean on...

Still waiting for... yarn from Washington, Stitch N Bitch Book...

Happy Knitting.

No comments: