Monday, October 25

GRRRRR.

So, this morning I was up rather early and decided to work on the baby sweater that I have to have done by tomorrow. That isn't gonna happen. 2 reasons... I waited to long to knit it up, and even after I ripped out the booties that I made to match it. I don't have enough yarn to finish it. I have a whole side of the sweater left to do and I know that if I go with a different dye lot it will be super obvious. KNOW WHAT? I think that I am just going to rip it all out and call it quits. I am going to tell Angela that I will get her something when I can... maybe I will work on a blanket for the baby... don't know yet. I was originally thinking that I could re knit the slippers that I had originally done but I don't think that yarn that has been knit up three times will be so great to work with. Maybe I can do like 2 or 3 pair of slippers.

I restarted Kim's scarf the other day. I am just knitting it flat. I kept casting on too many stitches when it was in the round. I also don't like using dpn's for that long. At least I have a lot of tv knitting to do. I will probably be finished with Grandpa's hat tonight. I think that it looks pretty good. * a question to all those who read this... any suggestions on how to block a knit cap?

I also convinced Sheyenne for a different capelet pattern than the one she wanted. This one is going to be a lot easier...

On the note of being frustrated I am going to get off topic of knitting for a moment. I have said before that I have a million pet peeves but I think that one that just happened is in the top ten things that really piss me off. I hate hate hate hate when someone calls you chit chats for a little bit and then is like "could you do XXXX for me?" OOOOHH that makes me so mad. I mean don't you think that I know that you aren't calling to talk with me about general life and are only wanting something that is beneficial to you and you alone? Yes, I will admit that I have done this before, but I will not ask for something before saying... I actually called for a reason.... I know that this is so stupid for me to get upset over but it really makes me mad...

Will probably write more about my knitting escapades later tonight... Happy Knitting.

No comments: