Sunday, January 2

frogging is the new knitting...

So, you know how every season they say that "(insert color here) is the new black" Like this year fashionistas were saying that turquoise was the new black. Well, I am declaring that today, Frogging is the new knitting. It seems that everyone lately is taking trips to the frog pond. Not to be outdone I am heading down that path, too.

I have been browsing through my knitting pattern a day calendar and I came across a few items that I want to use from stuff I need to frog.


This is the Slip Stitch Baby hat. This is going to be done in pink and white.






This one isn't really frog pond but I have had the yarn sitting for quite a while now. I want to use it up. Fana-tastic Socks.






This one I am really excited about. The Little Leaf Lace Scarf.






I am going to use my Koigu for this one. It doesn't say what yarn was used in it but it looks like Koigu to me.


These aren't going to be started anytime soon. I have a few other projects to finish up. My goal for the month of Janurary is to finish up a few projects. In no particular order they are:


  • Flapper scarf
  • Disco socks
  • Hourglass sweater
  • Tweed socks

Happy Knitting!

No comments: