Sunday, January 9

Sorry folks, no pics today...

I was at my sister's house for most of the day. Actually, we were out shopping for most of the day so I wasn't able to get that much knitting done. I got one angora baby bootie finished and I am about 1/2 way through with the second one. Amy fell in love with the angora and wants me to knit a baby hat out of it, too. I am not sure how well it will hold up but it would be awfully nice on that little babies head. I just have to figure out how much it would cost. That part is the thing that really worries me!

As I am super fickle (we all know this by now) I have been working on some wrist warmers from LMKG. They are a modified version of the mens and the womens. I am using some mohair and some Encore DK and they are turning out fuzzy and soft and nice.

I haven't worked more on my Little Leaf scarf I haven't been in the mood to think about the pattern. It is really easy but you have to get a rythm going for the pattern and I just haven't been up to do that.

I want to start my cast on for the Pi Shawl really really bad but I am holding out for the cast on date. Some people in Phoenix are having a get together on the 20th to cast on together. Maybe by then I will have the cast on method figured out. If anyone is interested in joining check out this site.

Oh, I got accepted into Secret Pals 4. I am super excited about that. I can't wait for it to start.

I think that is about all that I have to tell for the day. Happy Knitting to you all.


No comments: