Thursday, January 20

4 days since my last post... what's going on?

So, the last few days have been really crazy.

Things to update on:

1) I haven't finished any projects but I have started another one. This one is going to be done over a period of time, so I am not that worried about finishing it. It the Easy as Pi shawl by Elizabeth Zimmerman. I love it I love it I love it.
2) I put in my notice for my job.
3) I start a new job on February 3rd. The name of the salon is called Savant Salon and Spa. It is an Aveda Concept Salon. I am excited about going back to Aveda.
4) I got accepted into the Random Acts of Kindness ring.

I am sure that there is more to tell but I can't think of it right now. I will try to post more tonight when I get home. I am going to be at Coffee Talk doing a little knitting with some friends at about 6:30 so please feel free to join... It is at 1st Street and Robson in Mesa. Right by the Fiber Factory.

Happy KNitting my friends.

No comments: