Saturday, January 29

I am sure there is room on my plate for more...

It has been rainy and cold and blah today. I have been feeling terrible. Amy is sick with a cold, I am praying that I won't get it. This is the first year in a long time that I haven't been sick sick sick. I have a horrible immune system.

I know that I already have a ton of things going on right now but I was thinking all day about what I want to knit, what I have the yarn for and what I am working on. Illana gave herself lists to follow for her UFO's and timelines to finish it. I really want to do that but I am so afraid that I will not be able to finish them and then will just be dissappointed in myself. But I seeing how I am in the mood for knitty things, but not actually knitting or spinning I think that I will actually make the transition for my yarn to come over.

I know I keep saying I was going to do it but I had to rearrange some things before I could fit it all in! So after I sort through all the bills and papers on that I tossed on the floor last night I will really get it all moved in tonight and then just sit and knit.

Happy Knitting.



No comments: