Monday, January 24

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

I worked a little on my Pi Shawl last night but I think that it is looking rather crappy. I am just not happy with how it is turning out. I think I am going to frog it. I jus thave had too mayn mistakes on it that I have to be going back on. I am fully willing to admit defeat and throw in the towel. (Or should it be yarn?)

I was thinking about working the shawl in some other yarn. Maybe even my beyond yarn. I know that it is knubby, but if I work it in just the plain knitting with the Yarn overs and size 8 or 9 needles and not the whole lace pattern it will turn out really pretty I think. You will be able to see all those lovely little knubs of the yarn.


I spun some more last night. I think that I am getting good enough to actually buy some nicer fiber. So when Amy and I go to Ikea tomorrow I will try to convince her to go the the Fiber Factory and get me some more roving. In a few months I will have a nice wad of Alpaca to spin up but I need something for right now....

The zoo was a lot of fun. I got to see the cute little monkeys. Adorable. I loved how the babies were just hanging on for dear life as the mom's swung here and there.

Trying to figure out if I can make it to Mama Java's on Wednesday. I have to work until 7:00 but I only work right down the street. The biggest thing is to see how I feel after work that day.

Happy Knitting

No comments: