Friday, November 26

You are getting sleepy....

I am so tired of work. I love my job, but I am getting tired of the place. I have only 1 day off this week because there are only two of us that can cut hair. I am hoping that my boss will let me off early today but I doubt it. Granted I do work a short shift, but I want to just have two whole days off. I don't know when my next day off is either because Monday we have a color class and that is considered as a day off. Nice, huh? Oh, well no more whining about that place because when it comes down to it, I really do love being there!


I had a good day yesterday. We went to Amy's sister's house and my then to my sister's house. Got home at about 9:30 and then I crashed. My sister's decided to go and do the day after Thanksgiving shopping. I am soo sad because I wanted to be there with them.... Oh, well..

I got the new version of Kim's slippers done. I must say that these work up faster than anything else I have done. I am going to felt them to see how they turn out but, I think that they will be really nice... I talked it over and I am knitting anything for Amy's grandparent's. Thank goodness. I love making Christmas ornaments so I decided that I am going to make a few for them.

Off to work today...
Happy Knitting.

I will see you all at Jessica Knits tonight.

No comments: