Saturday, November 13

But I want the goose that lays the golden eggs...

How is it that you don't have what you really want? I got a letter saying that the book wouldn't be released until December 1st. So imagine my surprise when I go to the SNB meeting at the bookstore last night and the new book is on the shelves! WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT!?!?!?! Oh well, I grumped enough about it last night, so I won't do it anymore.

Amber's scarf is almost finished. I have about 8" more inches before I can start the second star motif. After that it is only 8 rows then the bind off, and of course very very little seaming! YAY!

That means only 4 projects left to work on!

Grandma: chenille washcloths 3 of them.
Kim: Gloves
Amy: Slippers (no froo froo)
Pat: ??? I am thinking a scarf... but what yarn? has to be cheap and thick!

Off to work this morning. Happy Knitting!

No comments: