Sunday, November 28

almost done...

Well, today was quite a productive day for me. I went to my sister's today. She helped me sew the lining for Martha's bag. I just have to sew it into the bag now. That will be a piece of cake. I also was able to get the ties done on Jessica's shrug. I just have to cut them to a proper length, as they are quite long. Finished up most of Pat's slippers. I just have to sew the soles onto the foot part. I will probably get that done tonight. I also have just one slipper left to do for my sister Amy. Not too bad huh?

Pat's slippers are going to be dyed. My SO Amy has told me that she doesn't like the colors and because they are going to her mom that she decides the color. :) So, although I am liking the colors quite well, I am going to dye them a forest green. I am going to do this before I felt them, but after they are sewn up.

I gave a shout out to my Crocheting instructor, Pam, but she did let me know that I should have said that it was my first piece. It is kind of blobby. So, I will give her the correct props now. I have been trying to learn to crochet since I was 14. My mom couldn't teach me so I ended up learning to knit when I was 15. I have had a bazillion people try to teach me how to crochet since then and I was finally able to turn the light on with Pam's help. She is a wonderful teacher!

So, there is not too much else to say. I don't have real work tomorrow. We are learning about a new color line, so I have 6 hours of sitting on my rear... YAY?!?!?!? Oh, I almost forgot... Congratulations Brooke on that cute little boy...

Happy Knitting to all...

No comments: