Saturday, November 6

A little bit of nothing...

Not too much to tell. I worked a little more on Kim's scarf. I have set a goal for myself to finish by Monday at 11:00. I want to get 1 glove done completely, and then get at least up to the thumb gusset on the right hand glove. I think that this is quite a reasonable goal. I also found out that I need to change my Grandma's christmas present. Seems that she has an allergy to wool! Can you believe that? I don't know what I am going to make her now!!!! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. (A little more about my Grandma....she is 75% bed ridden and is kind of cranky!) I need something that will knit quick and look good... oh...maybe I can make her some flower petal washcloths. Everyone always needs to be pampered with chenille once in a while!

Work was work. I got to work a little bit on my sock and I got off at 4:30 today! Dinner last night was nice. Our waitress was kind of weird but friendly. I am off to watch some movie that we got from Netflix. I love that thing. I just have to make sure that Amy doesn't bump the movies I want to watch down to the bottom....

Happy Knitting!

No comments: