Sunday, November 21

knit for me baby, uh huh , uh huh

I got requests last night for knitting. Specifically from Amy. She wants a cap with a bass clef on it. I also got asked by a friend if I would knit her something for Christmas like a purse or a scarf or just something.... I don't know how to feel about this. In one way I am honored that people think that I am good enough to make them something, but in another way, I feel like most people don't know the time and effort put into knitting something. Amy will get her cap. She deserves it. I just don't know when I will have the time to do it. I had heard that there is actually dye out there that glows in the dark. I was thinking that I could do the bass clef in the glow in the dark yarn, but I was thinking that it might be kind of cheezy! Hmmmm... what do you all think?

I had a good time at the knit in. There were only 5 of us that showed up...Nick came a little later and stayed for a while. I wish that it would have turned out more people, but it is always nice to meet up with people in smaller group settings. You just get to talk more, and your throat isn't sore afterwards.

I started on my 3rd pair of fuzzy slippers. (remember I forgot the first one at work) It is pink with a white cuff. To match the gloves that my sister ISN'T getting! I also started working on my present for the holiday gift exchange... I am not sure if I am liking how it is turning out, but I will keep working on it before I decide to frog so quickly.

Thanks for having us there Alison. You are wonderful. Ladies (and Nick) I had a good time last night!

Happy Knitting

Becky

No comments: