Tuesday, November 23

Color me bad...

I had my first hair color disaster today. She wanted the whole zebera stripe highlight and the ones that I gave her were a little too blended for her tastes..Basically put...I gave her pretty but she wanted trashy. Oh well, I dealt with it.

I got invited to a cookie exchange and I am super duper excited about it. I love baking for the holidays...my sisters and I do it every year. I am bringing Cinnamon rosettes. I will post the recipe for them later...(Yeah right...she said that about the patterns too!!!...NO, I really mean it this time...I will post all of them!)

I haven't done much knitting lately. I have been too frustrated. Work has been crazy. I also have to frog the slippers that I am knitting. I am going to have to re knit them and I am not looking forward to it.... I think that I am going to get a new pattern though. I just am not happy about how big the ankles felted. They are huge!

Not much more to say. We are having friends over for dinner and I have to clean. I haven't done any real cleaning in about 3 weeks, so it's a good thing that they are coming over at 9 tonight!

Happy Knitting!

No comments: