1) I went to Jessica knits last night and I got some Addi Turbo's size 5 16".
I was thinking last night, this sure is gonna be a waste o' my money, but I found out today that my cousin is having a little girl. So she is getting a bunny hat, too! I also found out that Maggie is just about that size around so I am going to knit her a sweater in the round. I am also going to start my Charlotte's lace shawl on that size... Geez these things are really starting to pay for themselves.
2) This brings me to what I have in store to knit. My friend Lindsay asked me if I would knit her a sweater, one that looks like her favorite sweater. She has been so wonderful to me that I couldn't say no. I am actually going to use the hourglass sweater pattern. I think that I have her talked away from silk. She just wants something that will lay like it. I am going to knit up a few swatches of some things that I think she will like.
I have to get started on my sisters present. Why did I wait last minute to do this? I was thinking about making her a mini scarf to let her know that the real one is on the way..
3) Lemony Snicket Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 4 cloves garlic, cut to desired size
- 1 lemon cut into at least 8 slices
- olive oil
- black pepper
Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle pepper into bottom of pan. Lay down two rows of lemon slices, place chicken breasts on top. Put garlic pieces on top of chicken sprinkle with more pepper and more olive oil. Bake in 375 oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken in cooked all the way through.
4) I am almost finished with Matt's hat. I thought I would have it done to show a picture of it but alas I wasn't able to knit at all today. Somehow I just feel like I missed out on something.. Maybe I will stay up a little bit longer to work on it.
5) Nothing much else to say. I had a long day at work. Pam I hope that you didn't feel like I rushed you out! I was thinking that I might have. If so, I am sooo sorry I didn't mean to. I am going to add a few of my favorite and helpful sites to my sidebar. I need to get my button up. It is really cool, I have just been lazy! So, have a great day and happy knitting.