Wednesday, December 29

It's all about the Benjamin's....

So, I did a little more work on my socks. I was getting rather frustrated at working two on two circular needles, so I pulled one off and got busy with the first one. I am to the point of turning the heel. I think that after I turn the heel I will go back and work them as two on two again so I can get the both done at the same time.

Why is it all about the Benjamin's... Okay maybe Benjamins is a little over zealous but maybe the Jackson's or if I am lucky the Grant's...

My boss asked me today if I wanted to earn some more money by knitting up some scarves and other small knitted items for the retail part of the salon. She wants me to have about 20 different knit items by Friday. Most of them are going to be small little change purses or cute little flower pins/barrettes. I figured out a really cute pattern for the flowers. Much quicker than the ones from Knit.1 magazine...


I am off to bed right now. I had a late night and definitely need my beauty sleep.


Happy Knitting.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

oh too cool :D Knitted items for sale to fuel the knitting habit :D I figure I'm just too slow of a knitter to do such a thing! Much luck and success to you :)