Sunday, December 5

All I want for Christmas is...

I really was hoping to get a spinning wheel this Christmas but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. I am going to have to save up the dough for it. Which all in all I really don't mind. I kind of wanted to buy it for myself anyways.

My sister's are on their way over today and we are going to finish up present buying. I have a few people on my list for the non knitted recipients. What are they you ask? Oh, well let me show you...
Josh - tickets to the James Bond Exhibit.
Scott is getting the book Celebrity Skin.
Scotty a gift certificate to the mall (he is 15...what better gift than money to spend with your friends)
Logan wants a fork for his Bike (it holds the front wheel on...I didn't know until a few months ago that there were special ones....)
Sheyenne is getting C.D.'s and a purse that she drooled over at Mervyn's.
And Jamie, well I really have no idea for Jamie. If you want to give me suggestions I will take em!

No comments: