Monday, December 27

Stuff I need to finish...

I was at work today thinking about all the knitting things I want to do and what I need to finish. I have a small list of things that need to be taken care of, so these are my goals to accomplish before I start anything else. I want to start the new year off right. These are in no particular order.


  • socks on two needles. I am almost to the cuff. This is the sock yarn that I am using.



  • Tweed socks. I don't have a picture of the yarn that I used. But I am almost done with the first one.
  • ripping out and winding the fluted banister socks. They don't fit me and I really don't want to give away 30 dollar socks to just anyone. I think that I can find something to do with it.
  • Unravel the pink scarf I was going to knit for my sister to match the gloves that I couldn't get to. (rewind into balls.) this will make a really cute baby sweater....

I know that there is more I just can't seem to think of anything else right now.

Happy Knitting.

No comments: