Friday, December 17

Happy Anniversary Maggie...

So, today is Maggie's 1 year Anniversary with us. How is it that one little mutt can make a heart melt faster than ice on a hot day? Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Maggie to put up. Not that I don't have them, I just can't seem to find them. My sister and I are going to Three Dog Bakery today for a little party with her two dogs. Napoleon (a beagle) and Rav( a retired greyhound).

I was working on my eyelet shell and then I dropped a few stitches. Don't know how it happened but it was bad. I went about 4 inches before I found the problem. I of course didn't think and I ripped the WHOLE thing out. I am back to square one. I think that it is a good thing though because I want to have it go from dark to light. So, I will pick up a few balls of some darker colors and then cast on again. (See, I told you I was fickle to my knitting). OH check out the newest poll I have going...

Not much else on the knitting world. I realized that my sister's birthday is a few days away and I have nothing for her. I need to make her something. I was thinking about making her a wrap on size 15 needles. It will go fast and look good.

So I need to give a few shout out's to my peeps! (as I need to be discreet on some of them I will not use names at all... you know who you are...)

Yesterday was a rather crappy day at work. I won't go into detail. It is boring and I don't want to think about it. So on that note, how wonderful it was that I go on the computer and check my email and I get a gift certificate to Adagio Teas. I am a major tea drinker. Love the stuff... So thank you!!!!!

I can't wait to start on the cardigan and the boxers. You totally rock!


Thanks for the help with the knot, the cookies are FABU!

Encouraging words are always wonderful.... *you always know the right things to say...

Okay, I hear the music playing and I am getting pushed off the stage... but I have to say one last thing...

This is to all my fans out there... You help me keep it real. Your comments are always appreciated and advice is always encouraged... Thanks for reading...

Happy Knitting.


No comments: