Sunday, February 6

This is the case of....stick to what you know best...

I found out the other day that I am not a jewelry maker. I suck big time at it. I decided to make a felted bead necklace. It actually looked really pretty all the beads in a row and then I go to try it on... It will probably fit my 19 month old nephew. How could I have made it so small? I am going to try to make it again. I just didn't have the patience the other night.

I have two main errands to do today. 1 is pick up a newspaper and the other is to go to Michaels. I have been really wanting this book.




So, I have to pick up a paper and get the Michaels 40% off coupon. The book will only be 12.00 rather than 20 bucks. Cool huh? I also need to make a return on a stamp and stamp pad. I don't know why I got them. I already have them both. I guess I just wasn't thinking.

Then it is off to the library. Amy has to do some research for one of her papers and her prof. said absolutely no internet sources.

So, I am going to take my Crochet. Yep, you read that right. I am making a crocheted purse and I am hoping to have it finished by the end of the evening. It is done on this huge hook and is very open and loopy. Kinda cool! I still prefer knitting though. I haven't done much on Clapotis. I just haven't had the time to work on it. So maybe that one will go to the library with me.

UPDATE....

I just received an invitation to a baby shower this weekend coming up. I am going to take on the 5 hour baby sweater... wish me luck. If anyone knows of any tricks or tips let me know...


No comments: