- Waking up to clean laundry
- Getting dressed early enough to do something besides rush out the door
- Being to work 20 minutes early even on a donut tire.
- Finding out my first client of the day was a referral from one I had on Saturday
- Was told I give great pedicures
- Getting a great scalp massage
- Having no headaches today
- Getting in and out of Michael's for a return and not spending any money
- Maggie wagging her tail when I walk in the door.
- Amy being home early from work
Ten little things but ten things all the same. I know that I had said in an earlier post that I see myself as optimistic but I am going to really try to keep that up. I need to get Shannon's cards done. The stuff is all sitting there. I just need to get it together. I haven't forgot about you guys.
I am still working on my socks. I am going to use the time watching the Simpson's to work on my green sock. Happy KNitting.