Wednesday, February 9

I don't really have all that much to say for my 2nd post of the day. I just have been feeling really out of the world today and need to get back in it. Seeing how I am in blah mood I am going to type ten things that I liked about today.


  1. Waking up to clean laundry
  2. Getting dressed early enough to do something besides rush out the door
  3. Being to work 20 minutes early even on a donut tire.
  4. Finding out my first client of the day was a referral from one I had on Saturday
  5. Was told I give great pedicures
  6. Getting a great scalp massage
  7. Having no headaches today
  8. Getting in and out of Michael's for a return and not spending any money
  9. Maggie wagging her tail when I walk in the door.
  10. Amy being home early from work

Ten little things but ten things all the same. I know that I had said in an earlier post that I see myself as optimistic but I am going to really try to keep that up. I need to get Shannon's cards done. The stuff is all sitting there. I just need to get it together. I haven't forgot about you guys.

I am still working on my socks. I am going to use the time watching the Simpson's to work on my green sock. Happy KNitting.

No comments: