Thursday, February 3

100 things about me.

I keep seeing the "100 things about me" posts and figured that although late I wil give it a little try. I don't know if I will be able to do 100 of them at once but what the heck...

  1. I am an Arizona native. This is something that I am truly proud of.
  2. I grew up in small town and what to raise kids in a small town.
  3. I think the John Mellencamp song "Jack and Diane" sums up my small town.
  4. My sisters and I are very close knit
  5. My mom died 5 years ago when I was 20
  6. My dad died when I was 16.
  7. I haven't dealt with my mom's death.
  8. I have 4 nephews and a niece. I love them all to death
  9. My dream in life was to be mother and a housewife.
  10. I still haven't gotten to those dreams
  11. I want to have at least 2 kids
  12. My girlfriend took a long time in admitting that she wants kids
  13. We've been together for 6 years in March
  14. Now we have baby fever
  15. My extended family doesn't know I am lesbian
  16. They would disown not only me but my sisters for knowing.
  17. Being gay isn't that much apart of my life.
  18. I hate gay pride stuff. It is just sooooo tacky
  19. I really dislike "campy" or cult films.
  20. Especially the Heathers or The Rocky Horror Picture Show
  21. There are a lot of things that peeve me.
  22. I was going to write a book about them but it got too boring and long
  23. Please don't call me "Hon" GRRRRRR
  24. I fall into other people's habits. I call Maggie Choo Choo because of my friend Angela
  25. I want to get more tattoos - Don't know which ones
  26. I want to get my lobes stretched down to size 4...about the size of a size 4 needle.
  27. I am a closet pack rat
  28. I will hold on to the most trivial things
  29. I still have a yarn label from yarn that they discontinued and I fell in love with it.
  30. I love Valentine's Day
  31. Amy always craps out on Valentine's Day.
  32. Every year I expect it to be better. It doesn't happen
  33. I make her a handmade Valentine every year
  34. I love to make cards
  35. I am trying to start my card making company for knitters...It hasn't been going so well
  36. Besides yarn I collect handmade paper
  37. My dream car is a 1970 VW Beetle.
  38. I haven't been outside the country.
  39. I had a ticket to go to Germany - my boyfriend at the time was stationed there
  40. We broke up 2 weeks before I went. I got my money back
  41. I want to learn to speak German
  42. I am 1/2 German - 1/2 Heinz 57 Variety
  43. I will mark "Other" on forms that ask for Race... I am an American...
  44. I am a total Patriot.
  45. I cry at the National Anthem
  46. I cry on the 4th of July
  47. I cry at just about everything
  48. I feel like there are times when I am an emotional defect
  49. I like that about me though
  50. I don't like trying to find 100 things about me.

So, I will stop at 50 for now.. and will get the other 50 posted probably tomorrow I am off to work today. I had a really good day yesterday. I had a hair color...it turned out really nice. I really like all my new co-workers but I really miss Lindsay. I will post later tonight about my felted bead making...

Happy Knitting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading your 50 things...I look forward to reading the other fifty. It was a great way to get to know you better and I also got some ideas.... :)

I should have your Valentine's Day present off to you shortly.

Your Secret Pal

Creative Genius? said...

Howdy - I tagged you for the music meme on my blog.... Cheers!