Wednesday, February 23

Such is life..

So, with all intentions of going to the Fiber Factory yesterday I ended up not going. I had to stop and return a book as well as yarn yesterday. So, as Martha and I are heading well in to the direction of Mesa the following conversation happens...

Me: "Oh crap, I forgot the freakin' yarn!"

Martha: "Do you want to turn around and get it?"

Me: "No, I will just buy what I can and put the rest on hold."

Two or three miles up the road....

Martha: "We have to turn around"

Me: "Why?"

Martha: "I forgot my bank card...."

US: LAUGHING OUR HEADS OFF...

We turn around and decide that we really don't want to go to the Fiber Factory all much anyways.


I got to knit with Shannon last night. Yep! We are both alive and doing well. I also sent off a package to my secret pal and thanks to the invention of computers and a tracking number my package is sitting in a FedEx building somewhere in Sacramento, California. Cool. I am in the process of gathering ideas for my next package to send out. My SP loves Saint Patricks Day so it is going to be quite themed....

I have to get my buns moving on the Calypso top. I am just two inches away from the decreases on the 2nd sleeve. Then all I have to do is knit the front and the neck... Easy peasy...

Happy Knitting...

I

No comments: