Monday, February 14

That is what I get...

I thought I had cheated fate... The winter had passed and I was feeling good. And then Sunday morning came. It was the sore throat, the achy body and then sniff sniff... Arrgghhh My nose was backed up too! I am officially sick. I had tried so long to stay away from the sickies. I avoided them at all costs. I don't know who or when I caught this but I have it. And let me tell you folks, I am not the kind of person who will be sick for a couple of days and then get better. I am a take a full two or three weeks to even start feeling better kinda girl. I have a horrible immune system and no matter what kinds of vitamins I take I will be sick for quite awhile.

So, being the nice girl that I am I will not be going knitting any time soon. I hope that you all understand. Speaking of which. I haven't knit anything in two days. Not even picked it up since Friday after work. I haven't had the time and right now I don't have the mindset to do it.

I am getting paid by my sister to make her some knitted name plaques for her office. I got the yarn yesterday for the test one. I will try to work on it today but I am not going to bet on it.

Sorry for such a lame post. I have had my sitting time for the day. It is off to bed again

happy knitting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Your Secret Pal

Jack and Nicholas said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! I have been lucky as well this year - not so much as a sniffle.

Hope you feel better soon

Brooke