Of course, I got side tracked and started working on the sleeves. Only realizing after I had knit 6 inches into the sleeve that I would be done with the back by now. Oh well, that is life.
I am feeling up to par this morning. I still need Dayquil but I can function. Better than yesterday. I get to have my haircut this afternoon. I can't wait. This mop needs to go. I also get my order from Aveda in. That is the one I think is crappy. If I want something from Aveda I can either order it and wait two and 1/2 weeks to get my discount on it or I can buy it right then and receive no discount. Grrrr. So, being that I need to bone up on my product knowledge I am going to list the benefits about the stuff I am getting.
- Your everyday shampoo for those who do little with their hair
- It has Morikue protein ( a combination of Brazil nuts and wheat protien) to fortify hair
- A blend of 25 Pure Plant and Flower Extracts...it is the "signature" Aveda aroma
- Allure's readers choice award for best shampoo
- Everyday conditioner that provides environmental protection to your hair.
- Infused with Morikue protein
- Blend of 25 Pure Plant and Flower Extracts
- A super duty hand moisturizer for dry, chapped skin
- Vitamin's A and E to nourish and soften skin
- Contains plant emolliants to moisturize the skin
- Editor's choice for best hand cream form Allure Magazine
- Softens and soothes cuticle for easy removal
- Contains corn based humectant to moisturize cuticle
- Mineral based ingredients to break down protein bonds of the cuticle
- Aloe to soothe the skin
So, I hoped you liked this little bit o' info... I am hoping to get more of the sweater done. I will try to get a picture of it posted before I have to send it back.