Sunday, March 13

You asked... So I shall answer...

I got a question for where the bead shop I went to was.... the one I went to was D and I beads in Glendale. Lots of beads, a wonderful staff and awesome prices... I have to admit that I went again yesterday afterwork and spent about 20 bucks there... I walked out with a ton of beads and a load of ideas... I have been wanting to do some beading with my knitting lately but couldn't really think of anything to do. With some of the yarn I got from Southwest for my sweater I knit I have a couple of projects planned out... I am going to my sister's today so maybe I can get some pictures up... Hopefully...


I don't really have that much more to input here... I have been working all week and haven't been doing much knitting. The knitting I have been working on is a test knit. So same ol same ol.

Sorry for the boring post...

Happy Knitting

No comments: