Wednesday, March 16

THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!!!!

I have a few pictures to post of yarn.... The first one is a great big whopping thanks to my secret pal... I love everything in there..... Here is what I got in the mail from my secret Pal yesterday.





What is all this stuff?

There is a great CD with a great mix of songs on there. I will write more about what music I like for you later....

There are some handmade stitch markers (in purple my fav color)
Three Skeins of Rowan Cotton Denim... to make the baby pants from last minute knitted gifts that i have been wanting to make for forever... and yep three skeins are enough!
Some wonderful merino sock wool... Don't think I will make socks out of it but I will make sumthin....
A really cute card with a gorilla/monkey guy on the front... Sorry I don't have a picture of that to show... but you can see it's foot in the picture...
and the cutest little sheep tape measure... I have been wanting one of those for awhile but I have been to cheap to buy one.


I am also posting a picture of the Valentines gift my secret pal sent to me.... I had to collect everything back together to take the picture... *the box of chocolates was eaten that day, but I have it filled with beads now, along with the other little tin....



There was knitting tonight at Mama Java's and it was pretty fun. I didn't get to knit to much because we had an "emergency" committee meeting. Before that, though, Martha and I went to Southwest Trading CO's yarn blow out... there wasn't much left when we got there but I did manage to walk away with a few things... Some turquoise chenille and melody yarn that will be a shawl or something, a $2.00 drop spindle. I am not too sure how good it is but I will try it out.... I also got two skeins of some hand dyed soysilk... Martha got one of the same color ways and it is knitting up quite lovely. So, here are some pics of what I got... Think I did quite nicely for $27.00. Don't you think?


Happy Knitting...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome! I am so happy you like everything.

Sorry for the delay in commenting, I was sick (again!) and missed some work.

YAY!

Your Secret Pal