Thursday, March 24

Toe-day

I made my own version of the toe up german round toe. I have been wanting to learn to knit toe up for the longest time and I have been lazy about it. So after I knit about 20 rows on Test knit I decided to go for it.

It looks pretty good so far. I think that it makes it look a lot nicer. I am also going to learn how to do a backwards short row. Cool huh? I was going to do an afterthought heel but I think that they look sloppy and my stripes won't match up. On my plate today I have work and then heading over to Amy's moms. When I left work last night I had 4 back to back clients and am going to be in one position until like 5:30 tonight. Ah well, that's one of the downsides to the job.


Of to work. I will try to get a picture posted of my sock toe.

No comments: