Monday, May 8

Not too much to really report today. I am on my weekend today. The nice thing about being a hairstylist is having Monday's off. I get to have a full day of peace and quiet and be able to go to stores with out fighting the usual weekend crowd. I woke up quite early and got my grocery shopping done in about 30 minutes. We hadn't done actual grocery shopping in about a week or so and the cupboards were looking rather bare!

TOd ay is housecleaning day. It is also the day that i wish that I could afford a house cleaner. How two people can make so much clutter is beyond me! I have knitting strewn all across the guest bed, the couch, next to the couch, on the kitchen table, on the counter, and then my bead stuff in the corner on the dining room. Amy has her music all over the place. CD's lying here and there, a bass by the door, an amp in the living room and cords all over the place. The best thing about this that we pick up after ourselves most of the time. I can't imagine what the place would look like if we didn't.

Sometime this week I have to go out and get some shoes for this





Martha is getting married on July 1st and since she doesn't care what our shoes look like we have decided on getting silver. We think that they would look best with it! I didn't really want such a high heel on it but I don't want to have to pay to get the dress altered. The only part that didn't really fit on it was the length and I thought with a higher heel I could get away with it. Here are my choices so far.










We shall see, we shall see. I might get them on and fall on my face! That would be hilarious!

I guess that is enough here. I have to get the house cleaned cause I told Amy that I would type here paper up for her. So she doesn't have to do it and 10:00 tonight

Happy knitting

1 comment:

Nic said...

OK So I get why stylists have Mondays off... but why is Sunday always big no stylist day? Don't people want to get their hair down on Sundays? It's the weekend. I would think you would go more all day traffic then say a Tuesday. /nic SP8