Friday, July 21

honey, I am home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter how well you know someone. There is nothing like being in the comfort of your own home. I mean lived with my sister just a few months back but how quickly I adjusted to living on my own again. I think that most of it was the long drive to and from work every day. I would leave the house at about 5:45 and not get home til about
7:30 every night.

My niece is coming over on Sunday and I am going to use her as cheap labor. She wants money and I want a clean house, so we have come to an agreement that she is going to come over and clean up my apartment on Monday while I am at work and I am going to come home to a clean kitchen, bathrooms and vacuumed floor! YAY!!!!

This week the Yarn Harlot is coming to Phoenix, and I am going to be there! I bought her books the week they came out and have devoured them all! I can't wait!

I bought a book today that is quite cute. It is all knitted toys. Tres Cute.

Have a great weekend and Happy Knitting!

No comments: