Saturday, October 28

Sorry secret pal. I know I have been lousy about posting. I have been drained at work. I know that is a sorry excuse but it is the only one I have. After sitting in front of a computer, the last thing I want to do is to come home and sit in front of a computer. I will make a better effort and posting in the month of November.

I worked at the salon this weekend. I am dead tired from that. It is getting to the point where I don't like doing it anymore. If it wasn't for those few clients that I love with all my heart I wouldn't do it anymore.


I am working on a baby blanket for a friend of mine that is pregnant. It is done out of crochet squares. I think it is coming along nicely. I have some socks on the needles but I haven't really touched those lately. Too tired.

I am excited about going to the doctors office on the 5th. Nothing makes you appreciate a doctor more than not having health insurance for a year and a half! I figured it is my 27th year tune up... when I called in, the nurse asked what I needed done, my list was about 20 miles long of what needed to be done.

Well, I guess that is about it for today. Have a good weekend. Happy Knitting

No comments: