Thursday, October 19

I have had a crazy week. Work is going well. I have been having good days and bad days. Not much else to really talk about for that. Amy is going camping this weekend with my brother in law and my other brother in law is taking my nephews camping on the other side of the state. So, this weekend we are going to have a girls weekend.

I am going to hit Ikea and look at the junk. Not that I need anything from there, but hey I will always find something that I can't live with out.

I am working on socks right now. I am using the Lime and Violet colorway (see post below) and I really like how it is turning out.


This post is a short one cause I gotta get to bed. I went home sick on Monday and I have to make up my hours through flex time...so, waking up at 5:30 is not my idea of fun!

Happy Knitting

No comments: