Friday, December 28

Gift List for 2008

I have joined along with this fab little group through Ravelry. The idea is to keep track of all the knits that you want to accomplish through out the year and to keep you on top of it all. I am going to keep a running tab of the items that I want to knit on here as well. The pattern browser on Ravelry is dangerous. I keeping adding and adding and adding... So here is what my knit list for the year looks like.

Crystal Birthday - Cable knit bag - pattern undecided

Amy Birthday - Bag - pattern undecided

Pat Birthday - Eye pillow and lavender sachet - IK magazine

Amy Birthday - Sweater

Kim Birthday - Thick scarf

Amber Birthday - undecided

Liz Birthday - book cover ?

Christmas
All are getting personalized pillows
Sheyenne
Logan
Jamie
matthew
Austin
Steven
Noah
Junior

All are getting wristlet (SNB nation and holiday IK 2007)
Kim
Amy
Amber
Pat
Crystal
Noel



Scott - Scarf
Josh - hat
Neil - Hat
Amy - Hat
Liz - Hat or scarf

Random Items I would like to knit throughout the year

A gift for Louise
A gift for Rosie

A blanket or throw for the house.


That is it for now... I will post more later and as I get patterns decided upon I will post the link for them .

1 comment:

BrownBerry said...

Becky,
I'm so thrilled that you linked to our GAL over here, and you list is a great one. I'm confident that you can reach these goals by giving yourself all year to do it!

Marce