Sunday, March 7

The First Blog

So here is my first blog. I will try to get pics up as soon as possible but... don't know how fast that will be! I started knitting when I was in high school but then "forgot" about it. Picked it up again a few years ago..... and I am off. My current works in progress are a pair of socks for me! *YEAH* A purse for someone.... too small for me but sure is cute. I was at Joann's ETC. and saw a cute little purse pamphlet. It is being made from lionbrand fun fur and Microspun.... Socks are being made out of Regia CRAZY COLORS. Don't have a pattern for the socks... I am trying to free hand my own. I got the yarn at my LYS for 30% off. Check out the Fiber Factory in MESA, AZ. I love all the staff there. Well, hope I will have pics up soon for you all to see. Happy knitting.

No comments: