Thursday, June 2

It's over.

I haven't posted in a while because life has been rather cray. In the course of a week, my life has gone from content to catastrophic. It has just been settling back down and I decided that I should let the world know where I have been.

A few weeks back Amy told me that she didn't love me anymore and that she wanted to break up. I told her okay, but I needed time to save up money to get a car and to move out. We had decided that I would leave in about 5 months. Well, that five months turned into about 10 days. We got into a riff a couple of Sundays ago and Amy told me to pack my stuff and leave. So, I did. I am pretty sure that she didn't think I was going to be gone but I left. I was tired of the fighting and the well everything.

I moved into my sister's house out in Buckeye and I am trying to get back to my normal life. Or at least what could become a normal life. I don't know how often I will be able to post but I wanted to let you all know what has been going on. The good thing about being so far away from the city is that I have my nights to myself now and I have been getting a lot of knitting done.

I wish you all the best.

happy knitting

13 comments:

Heather said...

I am so very sorry, Becky. Take care...

Beth said...

Becky - sorry to hear. Sending good vibes your way {{{{hugs}}}}.

Pam said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. Hang in there and let me know if I can do ANYTHING to help.

Jack and Nicholas said...

So are you stuck out in Buckeye without a car? If you ever need company Jack and I would love to come for a visit.

Sorry you're having such a tough time.

Creative Genius? said...

Sorry you're having a tough time - let me know if there is anything I can do!!

Anonymous said...

Your secret pal is both sad and outraged on your behalf.

I'm so sorry!

Stephanie said...

Becky - Add me to the well wishers. Sorry to hear it :(

illanna said...

Becky I am so sorry to hear about what happened. I wish I were around to bring you yarn (which makes everything better). Looks like you have a lot of friends on your side, even secret ones, to help you get through. Things will get better. Life is a cycle, and if you are at a low point, that just means that there's no place to go but up- things will get brighter soon.

The Queen of the Snow Cows said...

I've found that sometimes great things can come out of awful situations. Soil grows the most beautiful flowers when there's a touch of manure.

Hugs from New York.

Sarah said...

I am so sorry. Breaking up is so hard and it takes a lot of time to get to a good place again!

Luscious Gracious said...

Becky, I am so sorry that you are going through such a tough time. Here's hoping that fibre therapy is a good thing for you in the days ahead. Hope to see you soon, Kiki

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://oomgxcaa.com/gbey/jqgo.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://neeeohge.com/bcff/ajph.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://oomgxcaa.com/gbey/jqgo.html | http://zntuzgxk.com/pwfl/nvui.html