Sunday, November 14

The Energizer, it keeps going and going and going and going....

(Ha fooled ya! You though this was going to be about knitting...and me getting stuff done... nope!)

Our car battery died last night, while we were at Safeway. We got the groceries in the car and then nothing... it wouldn't start. So, we called a friend to come pick us up and then take us over to Autozone or somewhere but we couldn't get one of the screws off of the cables. It had been stripped and then when we tried to take it off, we just stripped it even more! So, my brother in law is coming over today and we are going to cut the screw off. I hope this works. So, if there happens to be any car designers out there that reads this or you know of any... I give you this idea...Why can't a car have a little sensor that says how many starts you have left on your battery before it needs to be replaced. I am not talking about having there all the time, but a little light that comes on in the dashboard that says your battery will die in about 10 starts. Then you know that you have to get a new one and no one is ever in that predicament ever again!

I decided to work Amber's scarf a little longer. I under estimated how tall she was. I think though that I don't have to go much more. Probably to about 50" and then to do star motif. That is the frustrating part..how much is enough?

I have also decided that I am going to finish my book of purse patterns by June of next year. I have a few designs in my head and I will probably do it through cafe press. I have been thinking about doing this for about a year and I just haven't ever done anything with it. More on this later though...

Off to get my car fixed...

Happy Knitting!

No comments: